Course Consultant (free)
Express version (free)
Without licence file the program works like Express version
Express version is limited to 200 competitors in an event and 2 stages.
If you open real data which exceeds these limits then; you can browse it, change it, print it but not save it.
After registration you obtain key which will make full version.
Basic, Standard, Professional
1. Store install file (not update file) to any folder, for example. C:\temp
2. Run file, for example by doubleclick on the file in file explorer
3. After running the archive will be unpacked and then run setup.exe, for example by doubleclick on the file in file explorer Update instructions:
1. Store update file to any folder, for example. C:\temp
2. Unpack archive and replace old files by new files Network proceeding setup (OORG 7.5 and higher).
OORG.INI file in version 9 and higher is located in folder Application data\Orienteering Organiser of logged user.
For example in Windows 2000; C:\Documents and settings\user\Application data\Orienteering Organiser
In versions 6,7,8 it is located in the same folder as OORG.EXE